Freelance Video Actor
We’re looking for freelance video actors who are interested in shooting 2-10 minute educational video content for our clients (industries: marketing, education, software, services, affiliate, etc.). You will receive a flat rate for every video you make, depending on the length of the video. You will usually receive the video assignments in batches of 2-5 videos, so you can more easily film them in one session.
No experience is necessary, but you must already have professional-quality filming and audio equipment and an engaging on-camera presence.
If you’re interested in applying, please submit a 10-second clip introducing yourself and link to it in this application (cloud-based links preferred: Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.). You will be assessed based on your on-camera presence, background and production quality.
** No video editing involved in this role – you will be sending over raw footage only **
Guidelines for the Intro Video
1. Maximum 10-second intro introducing yourself! (Eg. “Hi! I’m Jenna and I’m applying for the video host position. Here is my background and filming setup”)
2. The shoot must be in the location where you plan on shooting actual client videos
3. You should be using the same equipment that you plan to use to shoot actual client videos (camera, microphone, lighting, etc)
4. Must include both video and audio
If you pass the intro video test, we’ll do a paid ($200 USD) test shoot that will be used to show clients.
- You’ll be expected to film 2-5 videos in a batch (ranging from 2-10 minutes per video)
- Turn around period: 4-7 days
- Must have professional quality equipment (at least 1080p recording with a professional microphone). Here is a good benchmark for production quality.
- Great camera presence
- Fully fluent in English
- Have a nice, professional background (home studios/living rooms are welcome or colored paper backgrounds)
Customer Support Representative
LeadSimple is seeking a customer support rep to work from home.
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- Displays product and understanding of client needs. Actively using Canny to communicate specific engineering support tickets at 30 days.
- Is actively providing inbound support to clients, evaluating the need to create tickets, and passing on appropriate issues/requests to internal depts at 60 days.
- Receives top CSAT Scores within 60 days.
- Is recommending service and product enhancements to improve sales opportunities at 90 days.
A Day in the Life of…
- Track customer requests and effectively communicate the details to our internal teams
- Manage performance metrics for response times within standard
- Resolve customer issues efficiently and communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of our product to clients
- Continuously update educational resources documentation
- Recommend service and product enhancement by providing actionable insights
- Collaborate and provide value in team meetings
- Develop skills necessary to manage a high volume of client implementation projects
- Consult with and build custom software solutions for our clients
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome-driven work environment with a smart, hard-working team
- Location independence
- Mission-driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you:
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- [0+ Experience in…]
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)
**NOTE: We are not accepting applications in California, Colorado, or New York at this time.
Remote Customer Service Representative – Attic Pros
POSTED MAY 15
🔥 9647 APPLICANTS
Attic Pros is seeking a highly motivated and customer-oriented individual to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. In this role, you will be responsible for answering incoming calls, taking care of customer service, scheduling appointments, and following up with clients. You will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure that our customers receive the highest quality of service and support.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer inquiries promptly and professionally
- Schedule appointments for attic cleaning, crawl space cleaning, rodent removal, heating and cooling replacement, and installation services
- Follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction and address any concerns they may have
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions, appointments, and services provided
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure that all customer service inquiries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure that our customers are satisfied with our services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with computer systems and software
- Prior customer service experience preferred